Wednesday, September 1, 2010

THE 23rd PSALM 4

Ps 23:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

I SHALL NOT WANT FOR REVIVAL

Psalms 23:3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Revival is not a series of meetings with an evangelist coming into our church to preach a few exciting and motivating messages. Revival is a restoration of the soul. It is a renewing of that relationship that we had with God when we were first saved.

Remember how new the world looked and how real and close God seemed to us. When we truly experience revival that is restored to us. I was saved at an early age and drifted away from God over a period of years. When I started back to church and started listening to the messages and reading God's Word I really experienced a true life changing revival in my life.

At that point my relationship with God was greater than it had ever been and it changed my life completely. True revival is a life changing experience have sometimes drifted since, but never as far as before and I have had those times of renewal from time to time since then. Let me assure you that this world has nothing to offer you that can compare to the restoring of that special relationship with the Great Shepherd. He will lead us in the paths of righteousness. It is up to us to follow.

Please feel free to contact me by email at

shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.


If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know. Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus. I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.