Monday, September 6, 2010

THE 23rd PSALM 5

Psalm 23:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

I SHALL NOT WANT FOR SUSTENANCE

Psalm 23:5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

The Lord is my Shepherd and I shall not want for sustenance because the Lord can and will provide for my every need according to His riches in Glory. Everything belongs to God and it is His to give to whoever He will. I am a firm believer that He reserves the best He has for those that love and trust Him.

I SHALL NOT WANT FOR SPIRITUAL FULLNESS

He anoints my head with oil. He will fill me with His spirit and keep me spiritually sustained. I should allow Him to fill me to the point that my cup runs over. When that happens some of His love will run over and spill on those around us who need it most.



Please feel free to contact me by email at

shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.


If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know. Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus. I do appreciate you taking the time to these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.