Thursday, September 9, 2010

GROWING UP 1

1 Corinthians 13:11 When I was a child, I [spake as a child], I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

Introduction: It still amazes me at the number of people in our society who basically have never grown up. We see instances of it all the time especially when we hear about the lifestyles of the rich and famous or infamous as the case might be. It seems that some people never put away their childish ways. When we grow up we learn that we can't always blame everyone else for our problems. We have to start taking some responsibility for them ourselves.

People are playing at raising families, people are playing at being married, people are even playing church.

In the next few devotionals I want to discuss some of the characteristics that go with being childish. Please pray for me and for the devotional ministry.




Please feel free to contact me by email at

shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.


If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know. Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus. I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.