Friday, September 24, 2010

THE POWER OF PRAYER 5

OUR CHURCHES LOSE POWER WHEN WE FAIL TO PRAY

PRAY FOR THE MESSAGE
2 Thessalonians 3:1 Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have course, and be glorified, even as with you:

The apostle Paul desired the prayers of the church. Does your pastor need them any less than Paul? I ask often as I publish these devotionals on the Internet for your prayers. Do you remember to pray for me. I need the power of God to make these devotionals mean anything and I desire your prayers that God might be glorified. I am sure that your pastor desires your prayers too.

PRAY FOR THE SALVATION OF SOULS
Romans 10:1 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.

As the writer of this letter demonstrates a desire to see Israel saved God's people should want to see America saved. Only God can save us. We should desire to see the lost come to know Jesus as their Lord and Savior.

There are many things wrong in this world but there are very few of them that would not be corrected with a sweeping revival and a great harvest of lost souls.

Please feel free to contact me by email at

shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.


If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know. Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus. I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.