Wednesday, September 29, 2010

ARE YOU READY? 3

TO SHARE THE GOSPEL WITH THE WORLD

Rom 1:15-16 So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also. (16) For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Sometimes we forget how far we can reach in this modern world. We have access to the whole world in ways that no generation before us ever had. When I have an Internet connection I usually send these devotionals to a few friends and family members. I know that some of them forward them to other friends and family members.

Sometimes I put a link on Facebook as well as Twitter for the devotionals. Some of those that read the devotionals will post them on their Facebook as well. I have noticed a boost in the number of readers when others post the link to our website. I have noticed when I really push to get more readers that they come from places that I would not have imagined.

We have readers from all over the world. They might not come every day or even on a regular basis. Most of them come only once and do not come back but if even one of them gets saved or has spiritual questions I am ready to share the gospel with them.

I hope you will be ready to share these devotionals however you can. Print them out. Pass them around. Forward them in emails.
Our link is http://www.shilohbaptist.blogspot.com Copy this and paste it in your emails. Put the link on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network you might be a part of.

Be ready to spread the gospel by helping pass these along.
Are you ready?

Please feel free to contact me by email at

shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.


If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know. Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus. I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.