Friday, February 10, 2012

THE RIGHT CHOICE 5

Joshua 24:15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, CHOOSE you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

When we make a decision to serve the Lord it will help us greatly in making our daily decisions and choices.
 
I am in Church on Sunday because I know that is where God wants me to be and I choose to be there.  Actually I can't think of anywhere I would rather be.

I am faithful to my wife, because God's Word has taught me to love her the way Christ loves the Church.  This is a conscious choice that we make, these things don't just happen by accident.

People have asked me about tithing.  They want to know should we tithe on our net income or on our gross income. I usually just ask them if they want net blessings or gross blessings.  It is your choice.
I have known of people who had many terrible things to happen to them in their life but their faith did not waver and their spirit was not broken.  They chose to trust God in spite of their present circumstances and not because of them. 

If you choose to serve God, it will help you with your everyday choices.  It will make a great difference in the quality of your life.

Please feel free to contact me by email at
shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.

If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know.  Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus.  I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.