Tuesday, February 7, 2012

THE RIGHT CHOICE 2

Joshua 24:15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, CHOOSE you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

We are in the midst of an election year.  The candidates are all trying to convince us that they are the best choice while at the same time trying to show us how awful the other choices are.

We make the decision in this country who will govern us.  Many vote for the politician that promises that he can do the most for them.  Actually we should see what his stand is on moral issues and vote for him based on that.  Remember the one that can do the most for you can also do the most to you.

I hear people attacking the conservative right in this country.  Just for the record I choose to be conservative and I hope I am right.  I don't trust the government to take care of my every need.  I choose to Trust God to care for me and my family.  He has done a real good job of it so far.

Please feel free to contact me by email at
shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.

If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know.  Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus.  I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.