Friday, February 3, 2012

I SAT WHERE THEY SAT 4

EZEKIEL 3:14-17
Eze 3:14-17 So the spirit lifted me up, and took me away, and I went in bitterness, in the heat of my spirit; but the hand of the LORD was strong upon me. (15) Then I came to them of the captivity at Telabib, that dwelt by the river of Chebar, and I sat where they sat, and remained there astonished among them seven days. (16) And it came to pass at the end of seven days, that the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, (17) Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.

MAKING CHOICES

      I mentioned in an earlier devotional in this series that we are where we are in our life mostly because of the choices we have made.  Sometimes the choices are not bad because they are sinful,  they just might be wrong for a particular person.

 It is great if a young person has a mentor to work with them, encourage them and guide them in the things they are really meant to do.  It is sad if a young adult is pushed, convinced and manipulated into doing something that they are not going to find fulfilling.

 Sometimes we concentrate on security only to find out that the most successful people were willing to take risk.  We sometimes concentrate on the amount of money a person can make and fail to realize that there are rewards to be had that are much more than financial gain.

 The greatest thing we can teach a young adult about seeking a path in life is that God has a plan.  Get to know God.  Let God lead you and you will be on the right path.

 I hope you have been blessed by these devotionals.  There were many more things to be said but these short devotionals are not meant to give you all the answers.  They are meant to make you ask questions and then seek God for your answers.

Please feel free to contact me by email at

shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.

If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know.  Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus.  I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.