Wednesday, February 8, 2012

THE RIGHT CHOICE 3

Joshua 24:15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, CHOOSE you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

The attack upon the Christian faith is increasing more and more.  All you have to do is look at the media and see that we are under an all out assault.

It seems as if any culture in the world is acceptable as long as it is not Christian based.

We are accused of being narrow minded because we believe the Bible and what it says about salvation, morality, and all the basic foundations of a true civilization.  Okay, I'll admit that I am narrow minded.  Jesus said that the way to destruction is broad but the way to life is narrow.

Actually it is so narrow that there is only one way to eternal life and to abundant life.  That is through Jesus Christ as our Lord.  Many people choose the broad path to destruction and wander ignorantly along it each day.  They can attack, ridicule, or even persecute me all they want.  I am still glad I chose the narrow path to Life.

The path you take is your choice.

Please feel free to contact me by email at
shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.

If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know.  Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus.  I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.