Tuesday, May 11, 2010

REBUILDING 1

Nehemiah 4:10 And Judah said, The strength of the bearers of burdens is decayed, and there is much rubbish; so that we are not able to build the wall.

Introduction:
During the past couple of weeks I have really become more aware of how many natural disasters are happening all over the world.
There have been numerous earthquakes, a volcano has grounded air traffic all over Europe, an oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico and the recent tornadoes in our area.
The destruction and devastation have been enormous. One thing I have noticed is the rubbish...the debris... all the dirt and garbage left by all of these disasters. Rebuilding is impossible until you clean up things first.
In these devotionals I want to discuss rebuilding our lives after we have had a personal or spiritual disaster. I will discuss some of the things that hinder us and some of the things that we can do in spite of the hindrances.
Maybe you have had a terrible event in your life and you need to do some spiritual rebuilding. I think we can learn a lot from the disasters that we have recently witnessed. Please pray for me as I try to write these. These are a little different from my normal devotionals and I do want them to be a help and a blessing to you.

Please feel free to contact me by email at

shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.


If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know. Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus. I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.