Thursday, May 27, 2010

GOD CALMS OUR FEARS

God calms our fears
By Jeremy Burkes

Fear not;for I am with thee:be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee;yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteouness. ISAIAH 41:10

There are many kinds of fear and satan knows all of ours. I wrote in past devotionals how satan knows our weaknesses. Just like our weakness satan uses our fears against us. Some people are afraid of the dark. Some are afraid to be around crowds or talk in a big crowed. Most of us are afraid of failure. Satan uses this one more than others against us. He wispers in are ears, "if you were really saved, you would not sin". God tells us that He is there with us and He is willing to
forgive us no matter what. God sent Jesus to this earth to start His ministry and to show us the way To God. Jesus sent us the Holy Gost to live in us to help warn us of sin and to calm our fears.Whatever fear you have take it to God and let him have control of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.