Tuesday, May 18, 2010

HELPING OTHERS REBUILD 1

HELPING OTHERS REBUILD 1

Nehemiah 6:3 And I sent messengers unto them, saying, I am doing a great work, so that I cannot come down: why should the work cease, whilst I leave it, and come down to you?

INTRODUCTION:
This is more or less a continuation of the last series of devotionals. In those devotionals I wrote about rebuilding after a disaster. In these devotionals I want to discuss helping others to rebuild.
In light of the past tornadoes and many worldwide disasters that we have witnessed or heard about I believe there is a great need for people to help others to rebuild their lives. I mentioned in the previous series that there are people that will help.

I hope that these devotionals will encourage you to become one of those people.

Please feel free to contact me by email at
shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even
suggestions for further devotional studies.


If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for
our church to visit them please let us know. Our prayers are that this
devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer
relationship with Jesus. I do appreciate you taking the time to read
these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.