Sunday, June 13, 2010

GOD IS WITH US 1

Hebrews 13:5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

INTRODUCTION: Even though we might not always be aware of the presence of God in our lives He is always with us.

Others might leave us but God never will. Sometimes others leave us by choice. Many homes are broken up because one parent or the other just chooses to leave and start a new life with someone else.

Sometimes we move to a new area and we leave behind close friends with every intention of staying in touch but then we slowly drift apart until we are no longer in contact

Some people leave due to means beyond their control. They might get transferred, they might even pass away but either way sometimes people leave us and they can't help it.

Jesus Christ, the light of the world stands in the midst of mankind and says :
Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Jesus will never leave us or forsake us.


Please feel free to contact me by email at

shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.


If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know. Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus. I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.