Friday, August 20, 2010

MY LIGHT AND SALVATION 2

Psalms 27:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

THE LORD IS MY SALVATION
He planned my salvation from the foundation of the world. He knew man would fall into sin and yet He had a plan in place where He would come and pay the penalty of sin Himself. I am so glad that I was part of that plan.

He promised us salvation throughout His Word, the Bible. From Genesis to Revelation we find the message of salvation woven into each book of the Bible. It is a story of man's fall, his redemption and his ultimate triumph (or defeat for those who reject Christ).

He purchased our Salvation at the cross. God demanded perfection and He alone could provide that in the person of His Son, Jesus Christ.

He perfected it with the resurrection. Yes Jesus died for my sins but he defeated death, the grave and hell by rising again. It is all pretty exciting when you think about it.

Whom shall we fear. He is our light and He is our salvation.


Please feel free to contact me by email at

shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.


If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know. Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus. I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.