Thursday, August 19, 2010

MY LIGHT AND SALVATION 1

Psalms 27:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

THE LORD IS MY LIGHT
He is the Light wihin. Have you ever noticed the difference in a person who just got saved. I agree with the man who said, "If a person really gets saved even his dog should see a difference in him." We really don't have any brightness of our own. If there is light coming from us to brighten a dark world it is surely the true Light of Jesus Christ shining within us.

He is the light around us. He helps us to find our way through the darkness and fear of this world because we know that His way is the Way. Not just the right way but The Way. The way to eternal life and eternal security.

He is the light that should be reflected from us. I like the song we sometimes sing, "Let others see Jesus in you." That is us reflecting His light to the world.

God does not just give us light... He is the Light.

Please feel free to contact me by email at

shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.


If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know. Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus. I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.