Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Problems and Provisions 4

II Corinthians 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Paul triumphed in depending on God's grace. We too can triumph if we depend upon His grace.

The answer is not always the removal of the problem. Sometimes it is continuing to serve in spite of the problem.

I have been having heart problems, sometimes severe, for over 20 years. I have certainly at times in the past asked God to restore my good health. I have no doubt that He could completely heal me. As I look back I can see where my health problems have led me into some areas of service that I would never have had the opportunity for if my health had been better.

God's grace is always sufficient for us if we one willing to trust God with our lives and our ministry.

Please feel free to contact me by email at
shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.


If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know. Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus. I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

1 comment:

Please leave us a comment.