Saturday, October 10, 2009

HOW CAN WE BE SURE?

2Timothy 1:11-12 Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles. (12) For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.

Today many have doubts. They are not certain whethIer they are
saved or not. They live in constant fear and confusion about
where they will spend eternity. There are some ways to be sure. I am a firm believer that God wants to assure us of our salvation and give us the freedom to worship Him out of love and adoration and not fear of losing salvations.

I believe that people will serve God more motivated by love and gratituted for their salvation than if they live in doubt of whether they will make it to heaven or not. Remember that we are saved by what Jesus did and we have never done anything worthy of salvation. When we come to the point of realization that salvation is in Jesus and in Him alone it will bring us the freedom to worship and serve Him the way we should, with thanksgiving in our hearts.

The next few devotionals will be devoted to being sure of your salvation. I hope you receive a blessing from them.

Please feel free to contact me by email at

shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.


If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know. Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus. I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.