Sunday, October 18, 2009

Problems and Provisions 2

Problems and Provisions 2

II Corinthians 12:2-4 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago,

(whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot

tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven. (3) And I

knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell:

God knoweth;) (4) How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard

unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

Paul had an experience that was too wonderful to explain, Isn't it

amazing that the wonderful things that God does in our lives are

sometimes so wonderful that we can not put them into words? Even if

we could there are many who would never understand what we were

trying to say.

How can you possibly explain to an unbeliever that you have passed

from death unto life eternal? How do you convince a person who lives a

sinful life that there is really a better way to live?

I was with a friend a few weeks ago and we wound up in a very rundown

neighborhood. The houses were dilapidated, the vehicles were mostly

clunkers and the porches were filled with people who looked. like they

belonged there. I sat in the truck we were in and wondered why people

would want to live like that. The answer came to me, they don't know a

better way.

I know some of you are thinking that maybe they can't do any better.

That might be the case for some but most of them were there because

of the choices they had made in life.

I didn't have the opportunity to talk to any of them but I saw enough

tattoos on one man that he could have probably saved enough to better

his life if he had left them off. I am not being judgmental. What I'm saying

is that we do know a better way and we are obligated to share it with

those who don't know. Even if they don't really want to hear it.


Please feel free to contact me by email at

shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even

suggestions for further devotional studies.


If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for

our church to visit them please let us know. Our prayers are that this

devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer

relationship with Jesus. I do appreciate you taking the time to read

these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.