Friday, March 13, 2009

THANKS FOR YOU ALL

I Thessalonians 1:2 We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers;

One of the best lessons I have learned in my ministry is to be thankful. I am sure you have noticed if you read these devotionals regularly that I have a lot of them on thanksgiving. I guess that is because I believe the most blessed people in the world are those who are thankful.
Learning about thankfulness comes in stages. We all know we should be thankful for the material things God has blessed us with and for the great spiritual blessings we receive from Him and through others. It was not hard to learn to be thankful for those who have ministered to me through the years.
One of the hardest lessons to learn is to be thankful for those you have the opportunity to minister too. It is in the ministering that you depend so much on God and it is in the ministering that you allow Him to work through you.
I do thank God for the readers of these devotionals and I want to thank you for allowing me to minister to you. It is my prayer that through my ministry you might grow and share this work and be a blessing to others. In doing so you too will receive a blessing.

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for you and these devotionals. It's a great way to start the day.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment.