Monday, January 26, 2009

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU

2Corinthians 9:12 For the administration of this service not only supplieth the want of the saints, but is abundant also by many thanksgivings unto God;
When we started this ministry back in July of last year we felt it would be a ministry that a small church (we have about 25 active members) could use to minister on a larger scale. When we first started it I wasn't sure how often I could write a devotional to put online. Thankfully the Lord led Jeremy to help and between the two of us we have mostly been able to post something at least 4 or 5 times per week.
I want to say thank you for being faithful to this ministry and I hope it is a blessing to you. My prayer is that it will continue to grow and be a blessing to others. Through this ministry I know there are some in Arkansas, and at least one in Minnesota that read from time to time. It has allowed me to be aware of prayer needs in many places. I promise you that when I add you to my prayer list I will have prayer for you.
My prayer is that God will use this ministry for His Glory and that it will also give the readers some spiritual food or at least something to think about. I ask that you pray for me and Bro. Jeremy as we continue this ministry. Again I thank you for reading and especially I thank you for your feedback and response. It is great to know that you are a part of this ministry with us.

4 comments:

  1. I love the devotionals. I get to work eaarly every morning to check my email. It is one of the bright spots of my morning. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the MN reader: Thanks for adding my mother to the prayer list. At nearly 90 she came through surgery fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well how sweet. nobody ever says thanks to us little fellers that just love Jesus and life and stuff.

    Wednesday is Jill's Birthday. Happy Birthday wanche.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking the time to email the devotionals...I miss them this week.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment.