Wednesday, January 7, 2009

SHINE ON

MAtthew 5:15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

The New Year has started, we've already used up a few days. There have been some things going on for a few weeks that have really distracted me from some of the things I really wanted to accomplish. It just came to me moments ago that what I really need to do is not worry about accomplishing and not let circumstances get me down but I need to let the Light of Jesus shine through me.
When things are going great I need to Shine On. I need to conduct myself in such a way that the world knows that Jesus is the one that makes things great in my life.
When things are going rough I need to Shine On. I need to let the world know that it really isn't about me in the first place and that no matter what happens He is still the Light of the World and He shines in me.
Pray for me for 2009. Maybe my motto ought to be Let us Shine in 09. No matter what comes your way this year just make up your mind to Shine On.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.