Friday, December 12, 2008

I LOVE THE LORD BECAUSE

by Jeremy Burkes

Psalms 116:1-2 I love the LORD, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications. (2) Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live.

There are many reasons to love God. One of the reasons is that He answers prayer. When you talk to God in prayer He hears you and He answers you. Sometimes it is the answer you want and sometimes it is not the answer you want. We need to learn to accept God's answer no matter what it is.
Why do we love God? I love God because He first loved me. I love God because He hears and answers my prayers. I love God because He listens to me. There are many reasons we love God. Think of the ones that you can apply to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.