Wednesday, August 28, 2013

WOE UNTO US 3

Isaiah 10:1 Woe unto them that decree unrighteous decrees, and that write grievousness which they have prescribed;
 
I am not a historian or political writer and I hope those reading the devotionals this week don't think I have started a political blog.  I try to steer clear of politics as much as I can but there are some things I believe God's people need to be aware of and need to be praying about.
 
I personally believe the above scripture describes the out of control government that we the people have allowed to come to power in our Country.  We are to blame because we remain silent, we fail to pray, and mostly it doesn't even seem to bother us very much.
 
We have the Supreme Court making laws, which is unconstitutional,  we have the Legislature trying to enforce laws, which is unconstitutional, and we have the executive branch writing orders and putting them into effect and then refusing to try to enforce the laws that have been legally enacted.
 
I don't have a solution. I do know we have problems and the only way we are going to solve these problems is by humbling our selves and praying and we must turn from our wicked ways and  repent of our sins. That is the only way that we can avoid the pitfalls of unrighteous decrees and grievous laws.
 
FREE .PDF E-BOOK
We have compiled an E-book of our devotionals in .pdf format. We will send them to you attached to an email.
 
Email us atshilohkosciusko@gmail.com \
We welcome questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.

If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know.  Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus.  I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.