Friday, August 2, 2013

SHARING THE WORD 5

Psalm 40:8-10 I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart. (9) I have preached righteousness in the great congregation: lo, I have not refrained my lips, O LORD, thou knowest. (10) I have not hid thy righteousness within my heart; I have declared thy faithfulness and thy salvation: I have not concealed thy lovingkindness and thy truth from the great congregation.
 
SHARING GOD'S FAITHFULNESS
 
Sometimes my faith is very week.  I am thankful that God's faithfulness is never diminished even when I am at my weakest. God does not turn His back on us and He will never let us down.
 
Sometimes people become angry at God or discouraged from serving him because God doesn't always react to situations the way we want Him too.  Maybe we need to step back and remember that He is God and we are not.  He sees the big picture while we see "through a glass darkly" or in simpler terms, our vision is blurred.
 
There are many things that we can not understand about God because we are temporal while God is eternal.  We are so often carnal and God is Spirit. 
 
No matter how the world might shake their fist and rail at our God, in the end, He is still God. He doesn't change with the times.  He never goes out of style.  He will never be old fashioned and out of touch with what is going on in the world. If God makes a promise, He doesn't change His mind.  Now that is faithful.
 
Share God's faithfulness with the world.  The best way to do that is to show the world that you trust Him completely.

FREE .PDF E-BOOK
We have compiled an E-book of our devotionals in .pdf format. We will send them to you attached to an email.
Email us atshilohkosciusko@gmail.com \
We welcome questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.

If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know.  Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus.  I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.