Thursday, August 22, 2013

TAKE HEED THAT YOU DON'T GET TOO TIRED

TAKE HEED THAT WE DO NOT LEAVE THE SERVICE OF GOD
 
Heb 3:12 Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.
 
Many today seem to be falling away from serving God.  Recently a pastor and I had a discussion about this same subject.  He commented that he felt like that many were never saved in the first place.  I believe that is a possibility but I am very careful about judging another person's relationship with Christ.  The only way you have of knowing or thinking that I am a Christian is by taking my word for it.  I hope you can also see some evidence of it in my life.
 
The church is very important to God.  Your participation in a scriptural New Testament Church is very important.  It is through the church that God receives glory.  If you are in a church that you don't believe is scriptural by all means find one that is.
 
I believe that a persons commitment to a church is very important.  I believe you should give your very best to the service of your church.
 
One question I ask a lot is, "If your church were made up of people just like you, what kind of church would you have?"
 
Take heed.  The ministry of the church is dependent upon dedicated born again Christians.
 
FREE .PDF E-BOOK
We have compiled an E-book of our devotionals in .pdf format. We will send them to you attached to an email.
Email us atshilohkosciusko@gmail.com \
We welcome questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.

If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know.  Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus.  I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.