Tuesday, August 20, 2013

TIRED..OR TIRED OF IT?

Galatians 6:9 And let us not be WEARY in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
 
I can't really remember what the circumstances were but it was one of those hectic periods that we sometimes have when we are working in the church when a young lady made a thought provoking comment.  She said, "I don't know if I am tired or just tired of it." 
 
This lady is a fine Christian lady and is still faithfully serving the Lord and although I haven't seen her in over 20 years I know she is still active and involved in the Lord's work.  I think she must have been tired and I am thankful she was not tired of it.
 
There are times when we can all become tired. It seems today that there is always somewhere we have to go, or something we have to do and when we finish it all starts all over again.  Sadly if we don't see results we might get past being tired and become tired of it.
 
This scripture is reassures me that if I will just keep on doing the right thing, the right results will come.
 
Just remember, just because you are tired doesn't mean you have to be tired of it.
 
FREE .PDF E-BOOK
We have compiled an E-book of our devotionals in .pdf format. We will send them to you attached to an email.
Email us atshilohkosciusko@gmail.com \
We welcome questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.

If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know.  Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus.  I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.