Tuesday, August 13, 2013

IN HIS IMAGE

Psalms 139:14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
 
I was reading a news report from a Christian publication recently that stated that many scientist are under attack because they believed in the theory of intelligent design of the universe.  Just to give you an idea of how old I am, when I was in school most science teachers refused even to discuss evolution.
 
In other news we read of drug problems, problems with youth, problems with self esteem and problems with respect of others.  It kind of makes me wonder if all this evolution propaganda might be having an effect on people.  When you are taught that you come from a long line of animals and that the most recent is a monkey it doesn't give you much reason to have self esteem or respect for anyone else.
 
On the other hand I believe
Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
 
I also believe
Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
 
Maybe if we all realized that we are fearfully and wonderfull made in the image of God we would strive more to conform to that image instead of the image of the decendants of animals and beasts.

FREE .PDF E-BOOK
We have compiled an E-book of our devotionals in .pdf format. We will send them to you attached to an email.

Email us at
shilohkosciusko@gmail.com \
We welcome questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.


If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know.  Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus.  I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.