Wednesday, March 7, 2012

THE TOUCH OF JESUS 3

THE ILLUMINATING TOUCH

Matthew 9:29-30 Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you. (30) And their eyes were opened; ...

Spiritual blindness seems to be commonplace in our fast paced society today.  All of us are spiritually blind until we are touched by Jesus. I am still constantly amazed as I watch the news and read the papers that there are so many who just will not recognize sin as sin.  It seems that they are spiritually blinded to God's truth.

It seems that those who accuse Christians of being hateful are so filled with hate and anger that they can't see that because we don't agree with them and embrace their destructive lifestyles doesn't mean we hate them.

I pray daily that our leaders and lawmakers will be given wisdom...actually I have asked lately that God just grant them a little common sense.  I think maybe we should all be praying for Jesus to touch them and let them see things through spiritually open eyes.

Please join me in my prayers as I pray for spiritual sight and light in my own life and in the life of our elected leaders.

Please feel free to contact me by email at
shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.

If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know.  Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus.  I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.