Monday, March 26, 2012

BASIC TRAINING FOR CHRISTIANS 1

INTRODUCTION:
Galatians 5:25-26 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.(26) Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

 As I was preparing to write my devotionals for the week I was studying and Galatians Chapter 6 sort of jumped out at me.  As I read it over again I thought that these are just some basic truths that we need to know as we strive to serve Jesus.

 I went back a few verses and realized that the last two verses of chapter 5 actually were a good introduction.  Usually I plan my devotionals so that I can write 5, one for each weekday that I post devotionals.  These might take a few days longer.

 Sometimes we need to just go back through some of the basic steps in our Christian life an reinforce what we already know.  The main thing for us to understand is we should not walk in the flesh but in the Spirit.  It is not about us or about how others feel about us...it is about Jesus Christ and how we represent Him.

 I hope you receive a blessing from this series of devotionals and I ask that you pray for me as I prepare them for you.

Please feel free to contact me by email at

shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.

If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know.  Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus.  I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.