Tuesday, March 15, 2011

BY FAITH 6

Ro 5:5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

Faith makes us better witnesses. Because we have our hope in Jesus Christ we are better able to share that hope by our Faith in Him. When we are saved God gives us the Holy Spirit to seal and protect us as well as to teach us and comfort us.

It is very hard to convince someone else of something that you don't really believe yourself. Each time I think about how much God loved me, enough to send His Son to pay for my sins, hope springs up new in my heart.

Experience has taught me that it is that hope that causes my heart to swell with love which then is noticed and seen by those we come in contact with.

In closing this series on Faith there is one thing you need to understand. It is not great faith that we need. It is faith in a great God that we need.



Please feel free to contact me by email at

shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.


If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know. Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus. I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.