Monday, March 14, 2011

BY FAITH 5

Ro 5:4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope:

Experience and Hope are built on our Faith also. We can learn much from the mistakes we have made and from the trials and troubles that we have been through. If we are honest about it most of us are where we are in our lives because of the choices we made at some point or another in my life.

We have always heard the phrase, "If I had known then what I know now things would have been different." I know that they would have for me. I would have concentrated on something in school besides recess. I would have understood that some of the things I didn't think I would ever need to know would be harder to learn when I really needed to know them.

There was a time before I started tithing that I could hardly keep up with my bills. There have been times since I started tithing that I don't understand how I was able to pay my bills but I always did, sometimes on much less than I was making before. Through patience and learning to trust God we not only learn patience but the experience we gain is with us always.

The experience we gain from our past trials gives us hope. If you think about it, you have made it through the worst things that have ever happened to you. Remember there is always hope for those who know Jesus as Lord and Savior. Someday it is all going to be better.


Please feel free to contact me by email at

shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.


If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know. Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus. I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.