Wednesday, March 2, 2011

BY FAITH 3

Romans 5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

Our faith gives us access to God and His marvelous Grace. Jesus has become our High Priest and has offered Himself as a perfect sacrifice for our sins. We are redeemed by His precious blood.

There is nothing in us that could ever make us be acceptable to God. We are sinful beings and the sin nature in us is unmistakeable. Only Jesus was able to pay our sin debt and make us be presentable before God. We can now go through His grace and worship and pray before God.

How frightful it would be for me to dare to go before God on my own merits. My faith assures me that I can therefore go before Him because Jesus has paid my sin debt. That gives me reason to rejoice in Him and in His Glory.


Please feel free to contact me by email at

shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.


If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know. Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus. I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.