Friday, January 25, 2013

NOTHING CAN SEPARATE US

Romans 8:38-39 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,(39) Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
 
Death can not separate me from the love of God because I have eternal life through Christ.
 
Life can not separate me from the love of God because my life is in His hands.
 
Angels can not separate me from the love of God because they are the ministers of God and some day we will judge the angels.
 
Principalities nor powers can not separate me from the love of God because God's law is stronger and higher than man's law.
 
The present and the future can not separate me from the love of God because God is eternal and He knows all things.
 
Height nor depth can not separate me from the love of God because because no matter where I go my God is with me.
 
Nor any other creature can not separate me from the love of God because God has promised me that He will never leave me nor forsake me.
 
Yes, I am persuaded that nothing can separate me from the love of God.

Please feel free to contact me by email at
 
shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.

If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know.  Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus.  I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.