Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Help In Prayer

Romans 8:26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
 
I don't know about you but sometimes I want to pray and I know that I need to pray but I just don't know how to pray.  I am not sure myself what I need and I certainly don't know how to express that to a Holy God.
 
If we are not careful when we are like this we will fail to pray.  Times like these are when we need to pray the most.  We must acknowledge God and His care for us
Many times when I have found it hard to pray but knew that it was especially important at that time to pray were some of the best prayer times in my life.  God knows the very thoughts and intents of our hearts.  He has sent His Spirit to comfort us and to help us when we struggle.
 
God helps our infirmities, even in time of prayer.
 
Please feel free to contact me by email at
shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.

If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know.  Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus.  I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.