Tuesday, October 2, 2012

BY FAITH 2

Hebrews 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
 
Yes, it takes faith to believe that all things were created by God. It means that we have to swallow our pride and realize that we are not in control.
It seems to me that it takes a lot more faith to believe that everything just happened by accident than it does to believe in our Creator.  Our universe is too balanced,  there is too much harmony in nature.  Man is fearfully and wonderfully made.  I have faith that we are created in the image of God.  I could never have enough faith to believe that all this just happened.
 
The changing of the seasons,  the sunrises and sunsets to me are there to strengthen my faith in an Almighty God.  The beauty of the sunrise or sunset and the power of the storm all increase my faith.  The vastness of the oceans and nations and the intricate detail of the snowflake sometimes causes me to be in awe of our great and mighty God.
 
Even the faith that we have is a gift from God.  Let us make sure to unwrap it and use it to bring  Glory to Him.
 
Please feel free to contact me by email at
shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.

If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know.  Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus.  I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.