Monday, October 1, 2012

BY FAITH 1

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
 
While the whole world thinks that seeing is believing we as Christians know that believing is seeing. 
 
 I love reading the stories in the Bible about the men who truly trusted God and served Him by Faith.
God has not changed since the Old Testament days. His power and His presence have not diminished one bit since creation.  I have learned a lot of things since I first started trying to walk the Christian walk but one of the most important was that I don't have to see the end of the path that God has set me on.  It is only important that I take the next step and He will show me the way as I need to know it. 
 
This chapter in the Bible is sometimes referred to as the Hall of Faith.  It mentions men and women of faith and gives examples of how God used them for His purpose because they believed Him.
 
I hope you get a blessing from these devotionals and I hope your faith is increased by them.  Just remember that we don't need great faith.  We just need to have faith in a Great God.
 
Please feel free to contact me by email at
shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.

If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know.  Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus.  I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.