Friday, August 26, 2011

UNLIMITED CALLING 2

Psalms 4:1 To the chief Musician on Neginoth, A Psalm of David. Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer.

God Hears Us When We call

When we call upon God we don't have to worry about not having enough minutes in our plan. When the think about it the more minutes we use talking to God the better our plan gets.

We don't have to worry about dropped calls. God never drops our call and we never get a busy signal. God always hears our call. The main problem we have is that we are way to hesitant to make that call sometimes. It is not like the 911 number that we should only use in an emergency. It is a number that welcomes our call.

We need to make the call to God for many different reasons. We can call in times of distress. Sometimes we need to send up a prayer for relief or help in time of trouble. Sometimes we need to call out to God for direction and advice.

I think since we have an unlimited calling plan it would be good if we just call up sometimes to talk.

Please feel free to contact me by email at

shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.


If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know. Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus. I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.