Thursday, August 25, 2011

UNLIMITED CALLING 1

Psalms 4:1 To the chief Musician on Neginoth, A Psalm of David. Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer.

Communication has come a long way in my lifetime. I don't quiet go all the way back to smoke signals and drums but I can remember being on an 8 party line. That meant that there were 7 other homes on the same line as we were. Needless to say, nothing could be considered private. It was great when we finally got a private line with no one else on it.

Recently we have had the introduction of mobile phones, the internet, skype (whatever that is) and now ipads and iphones. We are definitely connected. Every time you watch TV you see commercials advertising plans with unlimited minutes. You can call and talk all you want.

David was already aware of a plan with unlimited minutes. He knew that he could call on God any time and talk as much as he wanted to or needed to. Isn't it great to know that those who know Jesus can go boldly before God's throne of Grace anytime and talk to him.

I love that unlimited plan.



Please feel free to contact me by email at

shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.


If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know. Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus. I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.