Saturday, January 2, 2010

With Us Through It All 5

Hebrews 13:5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

GOD WILL BE THERE ETERNALLY

It brings us great sadness when we lose someone. Sometimes they move away. Sometimes they are taken from us by death. No matter theme it leaves us wish a sense of loss.

I have moved long distances in my ministry. I have moved away from family and I have left friends behind and it has always been hard to deal with. The one thing that gives me comfort is knowing that some day we will be reunited forever in Heaven and that no matter where I go Jesus will be with me forever.


Please feel free to contact me by email at

shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.


If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know. Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus. I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.