Friday, January 1, 2010

With Us Through It All 5

Hebrews 13:5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

GOD IS THERE WHEN WE NEED TO MAKE LIFE'S DECISIONS

1 Kings 19:12-13 And after the earthquake a fire; but the LORD was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice. And it was so, when Elijah heard it that he wrapped his face in his mantle, and went out, and stood in the entering in of the cave. And, behold, there came a voice unto him, and said, What doest thou here, Elijah?

Sometimes when we are trying to make important decisions in our life we seem to seek advice from every place except from the Lord. We ask friends, family and sometimes total strangers.

When we do seek guidance from the Lord we often look for the answer in some dramatic fashion. Sometimes it is best just to study His Word, pray and let Him speak to us in that still small voice. Most of the time when God wants to speak to my heart it is through His Word, and in that still small voice that comes when we are alone and I realize that He is there.


Please feel free to contact me by email at

shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.


If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know. Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus. I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.