Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Who Said?

Romans 3:4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.
 
Pro-choice?  That is such a misleading word.  It seems that the one who has the most at stake has no choice at all, the unborn baby.  When I hear them call themselves pro-choice I cringe because I know that it really means pro-abortion.  It means never giving the unborn baby a chance to come into the world and grow into someone who has a free will.
 
It is amazing how we see people lie by trying to twist God's Word and the Bible.  Gay?  I remember when that meant happy and carefree.  It should never have been used to rationalize a sinful lifestyle and try to promote a destructive agenda to society.  No, this is not hate speech because I will go on record as saying that I don't hate anyone.  I will also say that this is not the only sin that people seem to want to legitimize in our society today and sin is sin and even though I don't understand this type sin,  I do know that I am not free of sin myself.
 
If I have a tendency to steal though I should not try to rationalize it and make everyone else think that it should be embraced and accepted.  If I have a tendency to lie it would be presumptuous of me to try and change the laws of our nation to make it acceptable.
 
If we want to know what is right and what is wrong we need to immerse ourselves in God's Word, the Bible.  It teaches of sin.  It warns of judgment.  It offers salvation.  There is no truth in the world that is not in harmony with God's Word.
 
FREE .PDF E-BOOK
We have compiled an E-book of our devotionals in .pdf format. We will send them to you attached to an email.
Email us atshilohkosciusko@gmail.com \
We welcome questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.

If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know.  Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus.  I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.