Tuesday, October 22, 2013

DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! 2

Matthew 6:26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
 
Look at the way God dresses His creatures that live free and wild.
 
God dresses them in clothes that are perfect for them.  Many are dressed in camouflage where they can not be seen easily by predators. Birds are especially beautiful in their colors and are dressed more festive than kings and queens.
 
My wife will be the first to tell you that I have never been one to care about the latest fashions. I sometimes think that I am more the John the Baptist type and would fare just as well draped in animal skins.  I'm sure this wouldn't go over well on Sunday Morning so I still wear my suit and tie to preach. I'm old fashioned enough to do that.
 
I am amazed at how much worry and thought some people put in to what they will wear.  I don't even think about it.  I think God took care of me being dressed when He gave me my wife.  She makes sure I don't look too awful.
 
Our lives would be much better if we would spend as much time working on what is inside of us and our relationship with God, than what we wear.
 
FREE .PDF E-BOOK
We have compiled an E-book of our devotionals in .pdf format. We will send them to you attached to an email.
Email us atshilohkosciusko@gmail.com \
We welcome questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.

If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know.  Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus.  I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.