Wednesday, October 16, 2013

WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH JESUS 3

Matthew 27:22 Pilate saith unto them, What shall I do then with Jesus which is called Christ? They all say unto him, Let him be crucified.
 
SOME WILL WANT HIM IN THEIR SOCIAL CIRCLES
 
There are many who would say.  I look up to Him and I respect Him and I want to spend a little time with Him.  I will visit Him when I go to church and I will mention Him when I talk to others who know Him.  He can be a great influence on my life.
 
All of these things seem noble and good but these same people just don't want to go off the deep end.  They don't want Him to dominate their lives.  He would not fit into their lifestyle at all times.  No need for them to take Him Home with them.
 
Lots of people know about Jesus but do not have a real personal relationship with Him.  When we begin to know Him on an intimate basis and really understand who He is, we can not help but humble ourselves before Him and accept Him as Lord over all that we have.
 
FREE .PDF E-BOOK
We have compiled an E-book of our devotionals in .pdf format. We will send them to you attached to an email.
Email us atshilohkosciusko@gmail.com \
We welcome questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.

If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know.  Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus.  I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.