Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Stranger In The Land 1

Jeremiah 14:8 O the hope of Israel, the saviour thereof in time of trouble, why shouldest thou be as a stranger in the land, and as a wayfaring man that turneth aside to tarry for a night?
 
As I study my Bible I am more and more convinced that we are in the later days that the Bible speaks of.  When I read a scripture concerning what things will be like during the last days all I need to do is look around to see the very events taking place that the scripture speaks of.
 
I believe that America has been one of the greatest most blessed nations in the history of the world and but I believe we are quickly losing our greatness.
 
Our founding Fathers used Christianity and the Bible as a Basis for forming our government and our Country.  Many of them were quoted mentioning the Bible and the importance of trusting God in directing our government. 
 
I believe God and His Word, the Bible have played a very important part in shaping the laws and the customs of our great land.  That greatness is quickly sliding on a downward trend and I believe that it is because we have made God a Stranger in  our land.
 
Email us atshilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.

If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know.  Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus.  I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.