Friday, September 14, 2012

THE COST OF REVIVAL 5

2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

HE WILL:
HEAR FROM HEAVEN
FORGIVE OUR SIN
HEAL OUR LAND
We sometimes act as if God is reluctant to send Revival to our land and to our Churches. That is not the case at all, but revival is conditional.

Revival is not based on a series of meetings and who the evangelist that brings the message is. Revival is dependent upon the hearts of men getting right with Him.

Psalm 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

As the psalmist David prayed, we should too. We need to ask God to reveal our sins to us and then we need to ask Him to clean them up. When we have that renewed right spirit within us we will see revival in God's people.

The only hope for our nation is for God's people to get revived. Are you ready for revival?

Please feel free to contact me by email at
shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.

If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know.  Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus.  I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.