Tuesday, September 25, 2012

PERSONAL REVIVAL 2

Psalm 51:12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.
 
Psalm 51:13 Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.
 
When we truly have a personal revival in our lives we will have a strong desire to witness to the lost.  We know that what we have is special and we know that it makes a great difference in our lives.  I personally believe that God gives us a burden to tell others about the saving grace of Jesus Christ.
 
The closer we walk with God, the better we get to know Him.  The better we know Him, the more we want to talk about Him.  I love to fellowship with other Christians praising God and talking about the wonderful things He has done in my life but I believe when we are truly revived we will feel an urgency to share this same message with people who don't know Him.
 
True personal revival will cause us to want to share the great message of salvation found in the Bible.

Please feel free to contact me by email at
shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.

If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know.  Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus.  I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.