Tuesday, April 3, 2012

BASIC TRAINING FOR CHRISTIANS 7

Galatians 6:6 Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things.

 We should have a sincere desire to learn the Word of God.  If God's people would develop a sincere hunger for the Word of God we would see a great revival in our homes, our  churches and even in our nation.

 If all one learns about the Bible is what they hear from the pulpit or in Sunday School class they will never grow into the mature Christian that they should be.

 I have had many great teachers in my ministry.  Actually I have learned from many who didn't even claim to be my teachers.  My learning did not come because I have a great aptitude for learning.  What I have learned came mostly when I prayed and asked God to teach me something.

 It is amazing how prayer should go before study.  One should communicate with Him that teaches us in all good things.  Before you study, pray.  Before you listen to a sermon, pray.  Before you go to your Sunday School class, pray.

 I don't mean just bow your head during the public prayer in the services.  I mean you should sincerely ask God to open your heart to receive what He would teach you.

Please email me atshilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.

If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know.  Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus.  I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.