Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Basic Training 22

How To Behave    Introduction:

Romans 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

Keeping the Ten Commandments is not all we are required to do.  We are encouraged here to offer our bodies as a living sacrifice unto the Lord.  That sacrifice is our reasonable service.

What is reasonable?  Are you serving the Lord in a reasonable way?  Only you can answer that question but in the next few devotionals I want to discuss some basic behavior that we should exhibit as Christians.

I hope you receive a blessing from them.  Please pray for me as I write these daily devotionals. It is my prayer that they are an encouragement to you to have a closer walk with Jesus.
Please feel free to contact me by email at

shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.

If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know.  Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus.  I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.