Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A PATTERN FOR PRAYER 2

Psalm 17:3 Thou hast proved mine heart; thou hast visited me in the night; thou hast tried me, and shalt find nothing; I am purposed that my mouth shall not transgress.

Resolution

As David prayed he acknowledged that God knew him completely. Sometimes we pray as if we think God doesn't really understand the situation. David was full of resolution to serve God. He said he was purposed.

I believe that when we pray we should be purposed. We should have a burning desire to do and say the right things when we talk to God. Our prayers. should be with a purpose to commune and fellowship with our Heavenly Father.

I really love for my grown kids to call and talk to me. I have always tried to be open enough that they could come to me with anything. I hope they always will, but I also am overjoyed when they call just because they love me and want to talk.

Have you sat down and had a real purposeful heartfelt talk with your Heavenly Father lately?



Please feel free to contact me by email at

shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.


If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know. Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus. I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.