Tuesday, June 14, 2011

HELP LORD!

Psalms 12:1 To the chief Musician upon Sheminith, A Psalm of David. Help, LORD; for the godly man ceaseth; for the faithful fail from among the children of men.

"Help, Lord;"
IT IS DIRECT

When we are in a fix or have a problem we sometimes go directly to God. We think of Him so often when we have exhausted all other means of getting help. I sometimes think if we would pray and ask God for direction before we do things we wouldn't have to ask for help in this way so often.

The wonderful thing is that when we find our self needing help we can go directly to the Source of our help. We do not have to go through any other mediator to reach the throne of God.

Many times I have people to ask me to pray for them in certain circumstances and of course I agree to, and I make every effort to keep my word. What I really want to say so many times is I will pray with you about it.

I have my suspicions that many people ask me to pray on their behalf or in their stead. They want me to do their praying for them. Each of us has a direct prayer line to our Heavenly Father. We should use it often and not depend on others to pray on our behalf if we are not willing to pray ourselves.

Please feel free to contact me by email at

shilohkosciusko@gmail.com with questions, comments or even suggestions for further devotional studies.


If you know of someone new to the Kosciusko area and would like for our church to visit them please let us know. Our prayers are that this devotional ministry will be an outreach to bring people into a closer relationship with Jesus. I do appreciate you taking the time to read these devotionals and please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment.